So, you want to be a coach? Or, you want to coach yourself and want to dive in and learn? There are a ton of resources out there that can help you learn the ins and outs, best practice, and put you on the way to getting there. We’ve pulled together many of the titles that have gone in to our training plans, podcasts, and blog entries to give you a start. Oh, and help us keep our plans free. If you end up purchasing any of these books, we’d really appreciate making the purchase through one of these links. We get a small percentage for referring the business. Thanks and Happy Coaching!
Books on Training Plan Know-How
Books on Nutrition
Books on Workout Ideas
Books on Resistance Training
Books on Injuries
Books on Specialty Areas
Get Awesome Stuff from RUNfit 365
- Thank You from Dan and Travis at RUNfit 365
- RUNfit 365 Episode 37 Running Etiquette and Lessons Learned from 2015 Track World Championship Women’s 10K
- RUNfit 365 Episode 36 Time Management for Runner’s: Tips and Tricks
- RUNfit 365 Episode 35 Frequently Asked Running Questions Version 1.0
- RUNfit 365 Episode 34 Running in the Rain and RUNfit 365 Crowdfund!
Most Commented Posts
Dan Cuson on RUNfit 365 Episode 26 Race Prep Series 1 – Chafing, Blisters, and Toenails Thank you so much for the nice comment! We try ...
Berea on RUNfit 365 Episode 26 Race Prep Series 1 – Chafing, Blisters, and Toenails You guys are fun to listen to and have great ...
Most Liked Posts
- RUNfit 365 Episode 22 The Long Run – 10 Long Run Training Tips By Travis Lozier on March 10, 2015 4
- Headphones or No? Unplug! – 10 Reasons to Run without Music By Dan Cuson on December 22, 2014 3
- RUNfit 365 Episode 37 Running Etiquette and Lessons Learned from 2015 Track World Championship Women’s 10K By Travis Lozier on August 26, 2015 3