Waiver and Release
RUNfit 365 Training Plan(s) (hereinafter “Training Plan(s)”) WAIVER-REQUIRED (If UNDER 18 years of age your Parent or Legal Guardian must also read and agree to this Waiver and Release) I have read the RUNfit 365 Waiver and Release form completely and understand the policies of the Training Plan(s). I agree to be legally bound by the terms of this Waiver and Release. I know that use of a Training Plan(s) is a potentially hazardous activity that may result in injury or death to me, injury or death to others or damage to my property from known and unknown or unanticipated risks. I am fully aware that I should not use a Training Plan(s) unless I am emotionally, medically and physically able to do so, and it is my sole responsibility to determine if I am emotionally, medically and physically able to use a Training Plan(s). I understand the nature of a Training Plan(s) and I ASSUME ALL RISKS associated with my voluntary use of a Training Plan(s) including, but not limited to, falls, injuries, the effects of the weather, including extreme temperatures and precipitation, vehicular traffic, and pedestrian traffic. Knowing these facts, I, for myself, heirs, executors, administrators or anyone else who might make a claim on my behalf, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, WAIVE ALL CLAIMS AGAINST, AND FULLY RELEASE AND DISCHARGE RUNfit 365, Flashy LLC, and any and all officers, directors, employees and other representatives of any of the foregoing, and any successors or assigns of the foregoing (collectively, the “Releasees”) for ANY AND ALL claims or liability, including without limitation the sole or contributory negligence of any or all the Releasees, whether foreseen or unforeseen, for death, personal injury (whether temporary or permanent), mental or emotional injury, invasion of privacy or property damage arising out of, or in the course of, my use of a Training Plan(s).
Get Awesome Stuff from RUNfit 365
- Thank You from Dan and Travis at RUNfit 365
- RUNfit 365 Episode 37 Running Etiquette and Lessons Learned from 2015 Track World Championship Women’s 10K
- RUNfit 365 Episode 36 Time Management for Runner’s: Tips and Tricks
- RUNfit 365 Episode 35 Frequently Asked Running Questions Version 1.0
- RUNfit 365 Episode 34 Running in the Rain and RUNfit 365 Crowdfund!
Most Commented Posts
Dan Cuson on RUNfit 365 Episode 26 Race Prep Series 1 – Chafing, Blisters, and Toenails Thank you so much for the nice comment! We try ...
Berea on RUNfit 365 Episode 26 Race Prep Series 1 – Chafing, Blisters, and Toenails You guys are fun to listen to and have great ...
Most Liked Posts
- RUNfit 365 Episode 22 The Long Run – 10 Long Run Training Tips By Travis Lozier on March 10, 2015 4
- Headphones or No? Unplug! – 10 Reasons to Run without Music By Dan Cuson on December 22, 2014 3
- RUNfit 365 Episode 37 Running Etiquette and Lessons Learned from 2015 Track World Championship Women’s 10K By Travis Lozier on August 26, 2015 3