Hydration is definitely one of the most aspects of running to pay attention to. How well you are hydrated can make or break your training, race, or even your health. There are some things you ought to know about hydration...
Many people are preparing for race day this time of year, so we've pulled together topics to cover over the next 4 weeks in a series we are calling our Race Day series. This is article 1 of 4, so be...
RUNfit 365 athletes from all over the world write in from time to time to tell us their story. We recently received one from Michal of Slovakia, who told us about an insane improvement he just had: 40 minutes better...
Our planet surrounds us, and offers countless places for us to run. Each has a certain terrain, and whether you are running for health, fun, or training for an event, each terrain provides a unique challenge. As well, there is...
We frequently get questions from podcast listeners about things we talk about or running in general. Recently, we had a question from Sumo from Australia who wrote: "My question is towards weight training and the days I run. At the...
Have you ever wondered why endurance athletes go out and run for insane distances and times? The Long Run has long been a staple for completing a long distance running event, and there are many reasons for that. We talked...
It's a sad truth. Unfortunately, there are people out there that don't pay attention when they're driving, putting you at risk. Even worse, there are predators out there that take advantage of people like you, even as you're running. We...
Get Awesome Stuff from RUNfit 365
- Thank You from Dan and Travis at RUNfit 365
- RUNfit 365 Episode 37 Running Etiquette and Lessons Learned from 2015 Track World Championship Women’s 10K
- RUNfit 365 Episode 36 Time Management for Runner’s: Tips and Tricks
- RUNfit 365 Episode 35 Frequently Asked Running Questions Version 1.0
- RUNfit 365 Episode 34 Running in the Rain and RUNfit 365 Crowdfund!
Most Commented Posts
Dan Cuson on RUNfit 365 Episode 26 Race Prep Series 1 – Chafing, Blisters, and Toenails Thank you so much for the nice comment! We try ...
Berea on RUNfit 365 Episode 26 Race Prep Series 1 – Chafing, Blisters, and Toenails You guys are fun to listen to and have great ...
Most Liked Posts
- RUNfit 365 Episode 22 The Long Run – 10 Long Run Training Tips By Travis Lozier on March 10, 2015 4
- Headphones or No? Unplug! – 10 Reasons to Run without Music By Dan Cuson on December 22, 2014 3
- RUNfit 365 Episode 37 Running Etiquette and Lessons Learned from 2015 Track World Championship Women’s 10K By Travis Lozier on August 26, 2015 3